To use PayPal without facing hurdles on the way, you must keep your account updated all the time. Most of the users, even after changing their contact details they forget to update their contact information.
However, it is quite important to keep your phone number updated on PayPal as it will help you in getting through the PayPal Login process easily.
Keeping that in mind, I have penned down these steps for those users who are finding it difficult to update their contact information on PayPal. Below are given two different ways through which you can achieve the purpose. To know more about this, then browse our website.
Update your detail via the web browser
In case you do not have a PayPal application on your device, then also you may easily update your contact details on it. For this, you can use the web version of PayPal.
- Go to the official platform of PayPal from your browser.
- After that, click on the 'Settings' icon.
- If prompted, enter your PayPal login details.
- Go to the 'Phone' setting and tap on the '+' icon.
- Enter the details of your new phone number and select 'Add number'.
- To edit your number, select 'Update' next to your number.
- After making the desired changes, click 'Update Number'.
- In case you wish to remove your phone number, select 'Remove'.
However, the 'Removing' option is only available for those who have added at least two phone numbers.
Update contact details through the PayPal app
- Open Cash App and click on the cog icon at the top.
- After that, select the 'Personal Information' option.
- Then, tap 'Phone numbers'.
- Tap on the '+' icon to add a new number followed by tapping 'Add'.
- Select 'Edit' to modify a number and tap 'Update'.
- Tap 'Remove' to delete an existing phone number from the list.
To delete a phone number, it is necessary that you have already added two or more phone numbers. You can change, add, or remove your phone number as many as you want. However, this won't be possible without a Paypal login.