HP Printer setup:
1. Unwrap the new HP Printer and its accessories by lifting them out from the packed box.
2. Then, arrange the printer properly as per the given HP Guidelines or 123.hp.com source.
3. Try to choose the compatible windows or Mac to start the interface with the latest HP Printer driver OS.
4. Further, turn ON the printer by ensuring its fundamentals like paper sheets into the input tray and ink cartridges installation.
5. Confirm with the connection type from wireless or USB and add the printer to start the effortless printing in no time.