The polyaspartic coatings market is expected to reach USD 718.2 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is propelled by factors to reach essential characteristics such as resistance to fast curing time, humidity, smooth surface finish, chemical abrasion resistance, superior adhesion, and other mechanical physical properties needed in several applications such as the transportation, building construction, industrial, and power generation sectors.
Pure polyurea coating is the effect of chemical reaction of isocyanates and amine-terminated resins. Pure polyurea plays a crucial role in defining the characteristics of the final coated surface. It is applied where higher tensile strength, elongation, and abrasion protection are required. Pure polyurea is favored as an anti-corrosive in effluent treatment, sewage, bed liners in automotive, harsh surfaces in flooring, and has a life span of 15-20 years. The rise in demand for properties such as superior tensile strength, better abrasion resistance, better film quality, and moisture sensitivity is pushing the market.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Polyaspartic Coatings Market:
Akzonobel, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Covestro AG, SIKA AG, BASF SE, PPG Industries, Carboline, Hempel, Flexmar Coatings, Inc. Chromaflo Technologies Corporation, Neogard, and Polyval Coatings Inc.
Get a sample copy of the global Polyaspartic Coatings market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1954
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The polyaspartic coatings market is estimated to reach USD 630.8 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- China’s NDRC (transport ministry and National Development and Reform Commission) has proposed to invest USD 724 billion during the period 2016-2018 to build 303 key transportation projects, including highways, railways, airports, waterways, and urban rail.
- Government of India has declared allocation of about USD 7.34 billion for the development of smart cities, across the country.
- The hybrid polyurea accounts for a larger share of 62.8% of the market in 2018.
- The building and construction application segment accounts for the largest share of 27.3% of the market in 2018.
- The powder coatings technology is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
- North America dominates the market with the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018. The market in this region is expected to dominate due to the thriving aerospace and defense industry on account of the growing production of aircrafts to meet global demand.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company is one of the principal producers of polyaspartic coatings and launched EnviroLastic, which has anti-microbial characteristics and can be applied to resist mildew, molds, and fungus in storage tanks and the food processing industry.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyaspartic-coatings-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Polyaspartic Coatings Market Segmentation
- Hybrid Polyurea
- Pure Polyurea
- Building Construction
- Power Generation
- Powder Coatings
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1954
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370