The Polyamide for Industrial Market size is expected to reach USD 62.10 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid market revenue growth of polyamide is due to various factors, such as increasing investments and RD in bio-based specialty polyamides and an increase in disposable income.
Polyamide is used in manufacturing of automobile components such as hydraulic clutch lines, headlamp bezels, automotive cooling systems, air intake manifold, and airbag containers. Automobile air intake manifolds are made of nylon which substitutes metals hence helping in reduction of production costs by 30%, reducing the weight by 50%, cutting system costs through parts integration, and contributing to better fuel efficiency. Engine covers are also produced using nylon because it allows thinner-walled designs. For a car’s powertrain, manufacturers are promoting plastic chain tensioner guides made of PA 46 as it offers better wear performance than high molecular weight PA 66 as well as enhances safety and reduces noise generation.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Polyamide for Industrial Market:
BASF SE, AdvanSix Inc., Domo Chemicals, Toray Industries Inc., DSM, Ascend Performance Materials LLC, Lanxess AG, Huntsman Corporation, Evonik Industries AG., Asahi Kasei Corporation.
Get a sample copy of the global Polyamide for Industrial Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1521
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Among product type segment, PA 6 segment accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2021. The use of PA 6 in various applications has established its reliability, utility, and supportive economics on the basis of cost and performance. The excellent surface finish of the product even under reinforced conditions, makes it suitable for applications where aesthetics are of prime importance. It is used in automobiles for manufacturing air intake manifolds, airbags containers, and producing exterior automotive parts such as door and tailgate handles, exterior mirrors, and front-end grilles. It is used for making electronic connectors. Packaging application of PA 6 provides a good combination of strength, tear and puncture resistance. In the medical field, PA 6 is fabricated into tough, puncture-resistant packages for medical blister packs which are expected to drive the segment revenue growth.
- Among application segment, engineering plastics segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Engineering plastics are used in structural applications that require efficient performance over a wide temperature range, under mechanical stress, and in difficult chemical and physical environments. In comparison with metals for a given application, engineering plastics may offer advantages such as transparency and non-electrical conductivity. Extensive use of engineering plastics across end-use industries is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Polyamide for Industrial Market in Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to the rising demand from end-use industries, including automotive, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, and textile in emerging economies such as China and India. Governments in countries in this region are framing stringent regulations regarding weight, fuel efficiency, and noise control in vehicles, thereby driving the Polyamide for Industrial Market growth. Irregular volatility in fuel prices within developing economies due to dependence on crude oil from Middle East countries is also catalyzing the demand for electric vehicles. In addition, rising disposable income, especially of middle-income people in the region is supporting market growth.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyamide-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Polyamide for Industrial Market Segmentation
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- PA 6
- PA 66
- Bio-Based Polyamide
End use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Aerospace Defense
- Electrical Electronics
- Films Coating
- Sports Leisure
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Polyamide Fibers Films
- Engineering Plastics
- Polyamide Adhesives
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1521
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Reports:
Polyaspartic Resin Market:https://www.usich.gov/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyaspartic-resin-market
Proteolytic Enzymes Market:https://www.trainzportal.com/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/proteolytic-enzymes-market
TAC Film Market:https://ispca.ie/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tac-film-market
Platinum Nanoparticles Market:https://adrian.edu/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/platinum-nanoparticles-market
Polychloroprene Rubber Market:https://newvisions.org/?URL=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polychloroprene-rubber-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370