The global Potassium Bicarbonate market is forecast to reach USD 161.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Potassium bicarbonate is an odorless, colorless, non-combustible, slightly basic, and a salty substance. It is also known as potassium hydrogen carbonate or potassium acid carbonate.
Potassium bicarbonate is a convenient source of carbon dioxide in baking applications. Moreover, it is a handy source of potassium and acts as a corrosion inhibitor. Potassium bicarbonate is an electrolyte that is crucial for several body functions. Most of the people receive it by eating a variety of diet that includes foods that contain potassium. However, some medical conditions cause potassium levels to drop. Potassium bicarbonate supplement is subscribed to by physicians in those cases.
The Asia Pacific held the largest market share in the global potassium bicarbonate market. China is the key producer of the market product. The region has the fastest growth rate due to the rapidly increasing healthcare industry, rise in industrial and personal care applications, and growth in agricultural activities in developing nations such as India and China. The healthcare sector finds the most usage of potassium bicarbonate, mainly due to government initiatives to modernize the healthcare sector in developing nations.
Get a sample copy of the Potassium Bicarbonate market report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2674
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Potassium bicarbonate is also used as a dry powder in fire extinguisher. It is also used in several agricultural applications, such as reduced soil activity and correct soil pH. Potassium bicarbonate is used as an agricultural fertilizer, and can be used as a fungicide in organic farming and can also act as a potential replacement for sulfur and copper. It is also an effective catalyst.
- Pharmaceutical grade products are produced to obtain the purest form of the nutrient and also ensures maximum absorption. No product is 100% pure due to the addition of various substances. Pharmaceutical Grade products generally exceed 99% purity and contain no binders, excipients, fillers, dyes, or unknown substances. Fewer than 3% of the products on the market are pharmaceutical grade.
- The supplements of potassium bicarbonate and potassium citrate help in dissolving certain types of kidney stones. Some studies also state that a diet provides enough potassium to help lower the risk of a stroke.
- Potassium bicarbonate is related with the prospect of certain adverse effects on health. It increases the level of potassium and may cause harm if taken along with any other products that contain potassium. Hyperkalemia is a health issue that can cause serious side effects.
- Potassium bicarbonate is applicable for usage in organic farming in the United States, and also by the IFOAM standards. It is an essential microbial and plant nutrient that has a natural cycle in the soil of uptake and utilization by microbes and plants.
- Key participants include CellMark USA, LLC, Church Dwight Co. Inc., Kudos Blends Limited, Wentong Potassium Salt Group Co. Ltd., GFS Chemicals Inc., Noah Technologies, KRONOX Lab Sciences Pvt. Ltd., BASF SE, Clariant AG, and Evonik, among others.
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/2674
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Potassium Bicarbonate market on the basis of type, application, distribution channel, and region:
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Food and Beverage
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Health Care
- Fire Extinguisher
Distribution Channel Outlook
- Direct Sales
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2674
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs