Searching for a dedicated dot net developers in India who will be in charge of developing and maintaining applications for a wide range of Android devices. Your major responsibility will be to create Android applications and integrate them with back-end services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on various layers of the infrastructure. As a result, dedication to collaborative problem solving, intelligent design, and the creation of high-quality products is important.
HIGHLY IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing efficient and clean code for dedicated dot net developers in Bristol.
- At least 1-2 apps have been launched on the Google Play market.
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, fixing errors, and improving application performance
- Defining and designing new features in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Keeping abreast on emerging mobile technology developments, applications, and protocols.
Candidate Profile Required
- You have prior experience with Kotlin and the Android SDK.
- Understanding of design patterns and mobile architecture using frameworks like MVVM, MVC, and MVP.
- To effectively integrate Android applications, you must be familiar with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of code versioning systems such as Git.
- You're a problem solver with strong analytical abilities.
- Prior experience with accessibility software or voice-based applications is preferred but not required.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up atmosphere
Job Title: Android Developer
6 months - 1 year of experience (or freshers who have completed an Android app development course / certification)
There are two open positions.
Job Description: Full-Time
- The candidate should be well-versed in Android app development ( Kotlin preferred).
- Understanding of the MVVM architecture.
- Solid understanding of OOPs fundamentals.
Job Description: Full-time
Monthly salary: up to $15,000.00
Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
1 year of Android development (Preferred)