Cryptocurrencies are exclusive digital funds that have been created with high-end security encryptions and in our current day scenario, they are known to be the most valued digital assets along with being the best option to invest, trade and earn from them.
But since they are involved with financial worth, it is no surprise that there are several hundreds of cyber crooks who have been working night and day to decrypt these currencies and/or hack crypto user accounts. And hence the ideation, designing, creation and then, the launch of the crypto wallet services.
Here, in this exclusive read below, we’ll be discussing one of the very renowned hardware wallets that have managed to acquire a huge user base – the Trezor Wallet. You’ll get to know the steps that can help you join the wallet and then log into it through the website or the phone.
Is setting up Trezor so difficult? Let us help you with it.
Trezor is an equipped hardware wallet that is backed with advanced security measures and is adhered to the responsibility of handling private keys for Bitcoin and other crypto variants. Let us help you understand, how you can set up the wallet device with the enlisted steps:
- Turn your Trezor Wallet device and computer on and connect it.
- Use your computer to get into the official website for the wallet.
- Install the firmware deemed necessary by the wallet and reboot the computer.
- Now go on to reconnect the wallet device and ensure giving it a name.
- Proceed to submit a password and keep the recovery seed phrase safe.
Website and mobile application login for Trezor users
Here, in this part of the read, we’ll be taking you through the precise step guide that has been created to help you with signing into your Trezor Wallet account both via the website portal, and/or via the mobile application.
Steps for signing in via the website
- Make sure your computer and device are connected.
- Now, choose to visit the Trezor website.
- Now, head into the “I already own Trezor” link.
- Fill up the required fields and complete the prompts.
Steps for signing in via the mobile app
- Download the Trezor wallet App.
- Get your phone and wallet device linked.
- Keep up the pace with the instructions that come up.
- Begin to use the wallet and manage your assets.
This short and precise read has been carefully crafted to introduce you to the exclusive Trezor Wallet (hardware wallet device) for your cryptocurrency funds. We assume that by now, you have understood the level or standards of security that a hardware wallet offers, and therefore, must be considering choosing one. And so, we also added the steps to set up the wallet service and log into it. We hope you decide what’s best for your crypto experience and we hope that we have been able to help.