The Global Colorants market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.9% from USD 55.33 billion in 2019 to USD 78.99 billion in 2027. The boost in the preference of environment-friendly dyes in western countries since rising concern towards good health is one of the major factors for an increase in the demand for Colorants markets globally.
Along with this factor, textile printing is considered to be a significant growing chance for colorants manufacturers. Increasing disposable income combined with consumer spending on packaged food products and fashionable garments is expected to propel colorant demand over the forecast period. Increasing demand from various end-use industry such as plastic, paints coatings, automotive, and packaging drive the market. Rising use of colorants for coloring plastics is driving the colorants market. Moreover, the growing importance of aesthetics in the packaging industry is another driver fuelling the growth of the colorants market.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Colorants Market:
Cabot Corporation, BASF SE, LANXESS AG, Huntsman Corporation, DIC Corporation, Sun Chemical Corporation, Clariant AG, Flint Group, PolyOne Corporation, E. I. du Pont de Nemours Company.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3308
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Masterbatchesoffer different colors and functions by kneading colorants, such as functional or pigments materials, into pellets as a base. While masterbatches are already precursor compositions, their use reduces the problems with the additive or colorant lumping or insufficient dispersion. The thickness of the additive in the masterbatch is higher up to an extent than in the end-use polymer.
- The obtainability of high-performance construction materials is an integral part of modern architectural design. Regardless of whether its concrete products, such as colored roof or glazed wall tiles, plaster or ceramic products, demands on the appearance and longevity of building materials are continually rising. Colored products are required to maintain their original appearance throughout the lifetime of the building regardless of weather and climate.
- Synthetic inorganic and organic colorants are copies of animal, vegetable, and mineral-based colorants, and are also made in a laboratory. Synthetic dyes, which are made in a controlled atmosphere, have no impurities, and the colors are comparatively more consistent in each batch.
- The Asia Pacificis the biggest colorant market globally, essentially due to the presence of export-oriented manufacturing capacities and fierce domestic demand from various end-user industries. The rise in cosmetic manufacturers is further driving the market growth in the region.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/colorants-market
Colorants Market Segmentation
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Color Concentrates
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Building Construction
- Paper Printing
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The Colorants market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Colorants market.
The global Colorants market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Attentions of Colorants market Report:
The report offers a complete and broad perspective on the global Colorantsmarket .
The market statistics depicted in the various Colorants market segments give a complete picture of the industry.
The market growth drivers and challenges affecting the development of the Colorants market are analyzed in detail.
The report will aid in the analysis of key competitive market scenarios and Colorants market dynamics.
Major players, Colorants market key companies, investment feasibility, and study of new market entrants are offered.
The scope of development of the Colorants market in each market segment is covered in this report.
The macro and microeconomic factors that influence the Colorants market progress are detailed in this report.
The upstream and downstream components of the Colorants market and a complete value chain are explained.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3308
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370